Social media are a collection of websites and mobile apps that allow people to connect and communicate over the internet (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn).
Social media marketing uses those same tools to increase exposure for your business and allow you to better connect with your customers.
Benefits of Social Media
- Build credibility and trust – Interact with customers, addressing their needs and concerns, thereby building greater credibility and trust.
- Customer Service – Address issues quickly and transparently, showing customers you care and will do what it takes to ensure that they have a good experience with your product/service.
- Cultivate relationships – Move past the sale and increase product satisfaction, repeat purchase, and referral business.
- Create brand advocates – Brand advocates (also known as Promoters) are important representatives of your brand, providing positive word of mouth and also standing up for your brand when detractors attempt to discredit it.
- Customer Feedback – Understand what customers love about your brand and where you can improve. Customers can also guide your future product development initiatives, ensuring that your development roadmap is aligned with their needs.
The average Canadian spends 1 hr 46 min / day on social media.
Why work with us?
- Social Media Campaign Strategy – Not sure where to begin? It’s not just about being in the right places, but also how to best interact within those social networks. Let our expertise in social networks and the latest social media trends help you develop a comprehensive strategy that makes sense for your business.
- Social Media Coaching – Learn to use social media marketing effectively as a part of your marketing mix with our social media coaching services.
- Social Profile and Community Management – Have us execute on your behalf or augment your team.
- Contesting – Contests are a powerful way to increase your following, but must be done properly in order to comply with both legal and social network requirements. Vovia will ensure that you comply with all requirements and also maximize the results of your contest.
- Blog Outreach – Bloggers are the internet’s thought-leaders, sparking trends and informing other early adopters. Vovia can help you identify, contact, and interact with the right bloggers.
“Vovia provided SEO strategy around the launch of our new website in June 2019. We also consult them for advice on content planning support, blog management, and any other marketing questions that come up!”Matt Best
Manager, Marketing and Communications
Group Medical Services (GMS)