Remarketing (or Retargeting as it’s also called) allows you to serve display ads at a high frequency to people who you’ve identified as being interested in your products and services.
Consider the following scenario which happens many times every day–someone finds your site somehow (through a search, clicking on an ad, or referral from a friend), they come to your site and look around, then leave. Usually, this will result in a lost sale as you have no opportunity to reach them again. Retargeting enables you to retarget these individuals after they have left your site, serving them ads all over the internet, as they browse other sites.
Benefits of Retargeting
- Generate Awareness and Interest – By serving ads to a small group of interested consumers you can achieve a very high frequency, dramatically increasing awareness of your brand or particular products and services.
- Stay Top of Mind – Keep your brand top of mind as consumers comparison shop or just consider whether and when to make their purchase. This is especially effective for considered purchases with larger price tags as consumers generally take longer to decide whether or not to make the purchase and then which company to buy from.
- Focus On Your Target Market – Advertise to only to people who have shown an interest in your products and services and segment them by product and service type(s).
- Only Pay For What Works – Retargeting is bought on a pay per click basis, making it one of the most cost-effective methods of advertising today. Why? Because with PPC advertising you only pay for ads that are clicked on. Compare this with traditional advertising where you pay upfront regardless of how much interest you generate and you can see why pay per click is increasingly the advertising platform of choice.
- Measurable – Track every interaction and determine what works. See exactly how many people click your ad and what they do once they reach your site. With detailed reporting available for every step of your advertising campaign, you can easily see what ads are producing leads and sales, then replicate that success.
- Affordable – With retargeting/remarketing, you can set your budget as high or as low as you like. Since you only pay for the advertisements that are clicked on, you can truly maximize the value of your advertising dollar.
Why work with us?
Vovia’s retargeting management service you can have your ad campaign up and running in no time. We can manage your entire campaign for you, including:
- Account and campaign set-up
- Creating your ads or working with your creative group to create them
- Budget and bid management
- Landing page optimization
- On-going monitoring and refinement
“Vovia has helped us grow our web revenue significantly over the last two years through increasing efficiencies on existing channels and exploring new ones like Google Shopping.”Suzanne Harden
Director of Marketing, Ecommerce & Digital