The intimacy and immediacy of radio can enable you to influence decisions and actions more than most other channels.
But like other forms of advertising, you need to make sure you’re reaching the right audience at the right time in order to achieve your marketing goals. This is especially the case now, as radio becomes more fragmented with on-demand streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Play. It’s important to work with a media buyer who has deep experience in radio, can find your audience, and can develop a measurement framework to ensure that your advertising is generating a marketing return.
Benefits of Radio Advertising
- High Frequency – Consumers typically need to be exposed to a marketing message a number of times before they take it in. With radio, you can easily achieve the high frequency you need to make your brand memorable.
- Intimacy – Radio sells through the intimacy of a human voice, allowing you to better capture your audience’s attention and influence their next purchasing decision.
- Reach a Targeted Audience – Radio’s variety of formats allow you to reach a targeted audience, on the stations which best match your customer’s interests.
- Cost Effective – Radio remains cost effective, with rates rising more slowly than television, out of home, or even print.
Why work with us?
Vovia’s radio media planning and buying service, you can reach the right audience. We can manage your entire campaign for you, including:
- Market research
- Creative testing and insight
- Media negotiation
- Budget management
- Campaign measurement and reporting
“Vovia's media experience, knowledge of consumer behaviour, and passion for the business has helped Co-op push the needle over the years. They are detail-oriented, transparent, and always looking for efficiencies to help our dollars stretch further.”Melissa Edighoffer
Marketing Planning Manager