People are spending more and more time on social networks, so you need to go where they are in order to reach them.
There are a number of different advertising opportunities available including social display ads, social retargeting ads, and promoted posts.
Benefits of Social Advertising:
- Focus On Your Target Market – Identify and target your market based on demographics, location, and interests. Social advertising is the only advertising opportunity where you can directly target people based on their interests (e.g. target people who identify “horse riding” or “sports cars” as an interest).
- Generate Awareness and Interest – Generate awareness of brands which are not well known, ensure your brand stays top of mind, and create interest in specific products and services.
- Only Pay For What Works – Social ads are usually bought on a pay per click basis, making it one of the most cost-effective methods of advertising today. Why? Because with PPC advertising you only pay for ads that are clicked on. Compare this with traditional advertising where you pay upfront regardless of how much interest you generate and you can see why pay per click is increasingly the advertising platform of choice for businesses, both large and small.
- Measurable – Track every interaction and determine what works. See exactly how many people click your ad and what they do once they reach your site. With detailed reporting available for every step of your advertising campaign, you can easily see what ads are producing leads and sales, then replicate that success.
- Affordable – With retargeting/remarketing, you can set your budget as high or as low as you like. Since you only pay for the advertisements that are clicked on, you can truly maximize the value of your advertising dollar.
of consumers research brands on social media.
Why work with us?
With Vovia’s social advertising service you can have your ad campaign up and running in no time. We can manage your entire campaign for you, including:
- Interest, keyword and/or placement research
- Account and campaign set-up
- Creating your ads or working with your creative group to create them
- Budget and bid management
- Landing page optimization
- On-going monitoring and refinement
- Industry leading bid management system
“Vovia has helped us grow our web revenue significantly over the last two years through increasing efficiencies on existing channels and exploring new ones like Google Shopping.”Suzanne Harden
Director of Marketing, Ecommerce & Digital