Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
Vovia is seeking a Search Engine Optimization Specialist to maintain a number of our client’s campaigns.
You’re analytical, always learning, and love a challenge. You work well independently, but also enjoy working with awesome people in a team setting. You have strong verbal communication skills and excellent computer skills. Your last boss would describe you as dependable, detail-oriented and well organized. You’re always learning how the latest techniques can help improve performance.
About the Role
This role requires a strong drive to deliver results in the form of increased qualified traffic and an appetite for continual improvement. It’s a great opportunity for an analytically-minded marketer with a passion for the Internet, and search engine optimization.
- Keyword research & recommendations
- Competitive research
- On site optimizations
- Managing content development resources for your projects
- Managing link building resources for your projects
- Sales support
Core Skill Set
- Knowledge of principles of SEO (experience is a plus)
- Extreme attention to detail
- High level of organization and efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor degree or certificate preferred
For consideration, please forward resume and cover letter to: hr[at]vovia[dot]com