Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
Vovia is seeking a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to manage a number of our client’s online advertising campaigns in our Calgary office.
You’re analytical, always learning, and love a challenge. You work well independently, but also enjoy working with awesome people in a team setting. You have strong verbal communication skills and excellent online skills. Your last boss would describe you as dependable, detail-oriented and well organized. You’re always learning how the latest techniques can help improve advertising performance for our clients.
About the Role
This role involves the planning, implementation and optimization of digital advertising campaigns for clients. This role requires a strong desire to deliver results in the form of increased qualified traffic and an appetite for meeting and exceeding client goals. It’s a great opportunity for an analytically-minded person with a passion for KPI-driven marketing.
- Advise on digital advertising needs and develop advertising strategies
- Perform keyword and competitive research
- Development of campaigns and ad groups
- Ongoing account optimization based on client goals
- Preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports
- Work collaboratively with other online marketing verticals (SEO, Social Media etc)
- Present results to clients in a clear, professional and effective manner
- Advise on onsite optimization to drive conversions
Core Skill Set
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hands-on experience managing Adwords campaigns
- Superior data analysis skills
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Bachelor degree in business (marketing or other relevant field) is a plus
- Google AdWords certification is a plus
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
For consideration, please forward resume and cover letter to: hr[at]vovia[dot]com