Paid Social Media Marketing Specialist
Vovia is seeking a Paid Social Media Marketing Specialist to manage a number of our client’s online advertising campaigns in our Calgary office.
You’re analytical, always learning, and love a challenge. You work well independently, but also enjoy working with awesome people in a team setting. You have strong written and verbal communication skills. Your last boss would describe you as dependable, detail-oriented and well organized. You’re always learning how the latest techniques can help improve advertising performance for our clients.
About the Role
This role involves the planning, implementation and optimization of digital advertising campaigns on social media platforms for clients. This role requires a strong desire to deliver results in the form of increased qualified traffic and an appetite for meeting and exceeding client goals. It’s a great opportunity for an analytically-minded person with a passion for KPI-driven marketing.
- Advise on digital advertising needs and develop advertising strategies
- Development of and implementation of ad campaigns
- Advise on ad creative and/or write ad copy
- Ongoing account optimization based on client goals
- Preparation of periodic and ad hoc reports
- Work collaboratively with other online marketing verticals (SEM, SEO, etc)
- Present results to clients in a clear, professional and effective manner
Core Skill Set
- Bachelor degree in business (marketing or other relevant field)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superior data analysis skills
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing paid social media campaigns is desired
- Experience managing other PPC campaigns (SEM, Display, Native) is a plus
- Google Analytics certification is a plus
For consideration, please forward resume and cover letter to: hr[at]vovia[dot]com