Marketing Data Science Analyst
We are looking for a results-oriented, data-driven Analyst for our Marketing Intelligence team to help plan and execute integrated analytic strategies for our clients. You will use
Vovia is a leading marketing, media, and data analysis agency. We believe that success comes from focusing on our people, creating an environment where everyone is free to be themselves, everyone is supported, and is doing meaningful work together.
Vovia is different. We think you’ll feel those differences in a few key ways – the people you’ll work with, our focus on continual innovation and development, and our commitment to support you on the path that works for you.
What We Offer
- To be part of a dynamic team in a highly collaborative environment
- Recognition – everyone is a contributor
- To be part of a culture that focuses on continuous improvement and innovation – it really is embedded in everything we do
- Other benefits designed to help you be the best you can be in life and at work: social team builders, benefits and health spending account, ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
You’re a problem solver with excellent analytical skills and the ability to turn data into meaningful insights. You are always learning and love a challenge. You are motivated and work well independently, but also enjoy working with awesome people in a team setting. Your previous manager or mentor would describe you as a strategic thinker that is dependable, inquisitive, detail-oriented and constantly looking to innovate. You’re always learning how the latest analytics techniques and technologies can help drive results for our clients.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing Intelligence, the Analyst strategizes, develops and delivers analytic solutions for Vovia’s wide client roster. You’ll work collaboratively with other Analysts, Media specialist, Digital specialists and Client Service team members to define and implement analytic strategies designed to track, measure, and deliver actionable insights.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Technical understanding of digital analytics implementation strategies & tagging methodology
- Analyze and interpret data and external research, extracting insights, linking to strategies, and communicating compelling summaries of findings to drive results
- Developing client metric and KPI strategies
- Periodic and ad hoc report construction
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Thought leadership, problem solving with an eye to future opportunities
What You’ll Need to Be Successful
- BComm, BSc, or BA Degree required
- 1+ years working experience with web analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics (GA certification is a plus), and/or Adobe Analytics
- Has a passion for data, spreadsheets, and analysis
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain findings in a digestible manner for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Extreme attention to detail
- High level of organization and efficiency
- Experience with managing and debugging analytics implementations on websites preferred
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau or Google
- Experience with digital marketing and web usability technologies/platforms, such as Google AdWords, Google Display & Video 360, Bing Ads, DSP’s, Marin, Kenshoo, Facebook Ads, Optimizely and Qualaroo is considered an asset
- Experience with SQL for querying and reporting against large scale data sets is considered an
If you think you’d be a great fit for our team, then we’d love you to send your resume and cover letter to hr[at]vovia.com