Vovia is seeking an Account Manager to manage a number of our client’s media campaigns in Calgary and Edmonton.
You’re a highly motivated self-starter, but also enjoy working with awesome people in an enthusiastic team setting. You’re results oriented and like to develop and then implement marketing strategies which achieve and surpass your client’s goals. You are client-service focused and manage expectations with ease. You enjoy working on challenging projects and collaborating with a diverse group of smart people where you will have the ability to learn from each individual’s unique talents. You’re passionate about learning how the latest media channels can help our clients and improve campaign performance.
About the Role
This role requires strong organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups and manage their expectations, and drive to deliver results and an appetite for continual improvement. You’ll manage a portfolio of clients and coordinate services with a team of experts in various media channels, custom analytics, and onsite optimization.
- Client/account management
- Project management from concept to implementation and ongoing campaign performance including managing budgets
- Proposal writing and preparation
Core Skill Set
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills
- High level of organization and efficiency
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter with energy, ideas, discipline and enthusiasm.
- Able to work independently, yet a strong team player
- Minimum of three years account management experience, agency experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of various media channels
- Background in Marketing
- Bachelor degree preferred
For consideration, please forward resume and cover letter to: hr[at]vovia[dot]com